The switch to Benevity has built morale and loyalty. Our people loved seeing that they can give to the organizations and missions they are most passionate about, and that their employer was helping them to do that. We have received fantastic feedback throughout our entire workforce.
Our employees today are telling us even more than ever that they want to make a contribution to the causes they care about. We celebrate every company that is working to advance a future that is for everyone. Together, we can all help nonprofits achieve their missions faster.
Creating a healthier California begins with creating an exceptional employee experience. Since launching Spark at Blue Shield in 2014, we’ve partnered with Benevity to create flexibility and convenience in our program and significantly increase volunteer hours from 2015 to 2016 by 173 percent.
There are many third-party giving platforms out there, but in my experience, Benevity is one of the best. Benevity makes everything easy with disbursement notifications, clear reporting with donor and contact information, and more. After working with the Benevity team, I know that they are receptive and truly want to create the best experience for nonprofits and companies.
Charities and nonprofits are looking to build relationships with companies that go beyond the transactional transfer of money and volunteers. With Benevity’s new Missions module, companies can more easily help their employees drive action and support. And that, in my humble opinion is a game changer for companies and causes looking to work together to make real impact.
Get in touch with us
Bryan de Lottinville, Executive Chairperson
Chat with Bryan about:
- Pioneering ground-breaking Goodness technology
- Reinventing corporate giving to maximize social and business returns
- Tackling the biggest struggles in the charitable landscape
- Shaping purpose-driven company cultures
Vivian Farris, VP People
Chat with Vivian about:
- Corporate Goodness strategies that inspire authentic engagement
- Using CSR programs to attract and retain top talent
- Integrating Goodness into HR
Sona Khosla, VP Marketing
Chat with Sona about:
- Tapping into CSR to create a positive consumer and employer brand
- Building corporate culture that creates meaning, purpose and impact
- Putting belonging, inclusion and empathy at the top of the corporate agenda